UPDATE- WHERE HAVE I BEEN?


Hello everyone! I can't believe that it has been nearly half a year since I last wrote a blog post, I know that I have been slacking and again I apologise for this, in regards to my massive haul that I was supposed to upload, I ended up using most of my makeup before I got home and then I couldn't find all of it when it came down to taking photographs. I want to try and do some more reviews of new makeup products that I have bought recently, its just finding the time to do so. 

So in July, I went on a Mediterranean cruise with my family for my parents 25st Wedding Anniversary, we visited the likes of Gibraltar, Nice, Cadiz, Palma de Mallorca and Malaga. We dined like royalty for two weeks straight having 3 courses meals every single day but it's safe to say that I enjoy the comfort of my own home more than at sea. Being able to shove a pizza in the oven at 10pm is more me than having a set dining time every single day. 


Champagne popping for my parents anniversary


                     Shoes: http://www.shoezone.com/ £5.99! bargain

Anniversary attire

Dress : https://prettylittlething.com/lauriell-black-wrap-front-crepe-midi-dress.html
 (£20)


After enjoying a  lovely mouthwatering 3 course meal on board in our favourite restaurant (Macbeth), we changed our outfits and hit the Magaluf strip for a few hours. To say it was an 'experience' is an understatement....


Magaluf attire 

Skirt: H&M I think from ages ago
Top: Bersheka in Spain
Hat : River Island 



Thanks so much for reading

Love Leah x






Comments

Popular Posts