A LEVEL RESULTS


UPDATE- EXAM RESULTS


Continuing with the updates... on the 18th August 2016 after a long awaited few months I finally got my exam results. I had so much apprehension leading up to results day, thinking about all of my exams and what I would have wrote if I had more time. It's crazy how one piece of paper can control the outcome of the rest of your life. I'm not meaning to be dramatic here but those results determined whether I would study Business management with marketing at UWE and would be a huge step in the right direction for starting my corporate career. 

My results go as follows :

AS English Language & Literature - B
A2 Religious studies/Philosophy- A
A2 Business studies- C
A2 Photography- D

As a whole I was fairly happy with my results because I was predicted a D/C in English and I didn't think that I would ever get an A in Philosophy because my exams were so hard. I retook one of my A2 Business coursework modules because I wasn't far off a B overall last year but for some reason I got the same grade as last year so I was a little discouraged but it just means that I will have to work twice as hard in uni. Photography was a bit of a hit or miss because I got a D in my AS last year so that made it even harder for me to get a C this year. 

All in all I got 310 UCAS points which was more than enough to get me into UWE - I needed 300. 

SEE YOU SOON UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND! 

Thank you for reading

Love Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts