MINI BEAUTY HAUL


MINI BEAUTY HAUL

Hello everyone! I have a mini beauty haul for you today, I spent the majority of my half term in Bournemouth with my mum and sister so I picked up a few beauty essentials. 





First, I went to Lush and picked up the 'Ultra bland Facial Cleanser' now I haven't heard anything about this product before but I have heard that Lush skincare products on the whole are very good; so I thought to myself  'Why not try it out?'.
 I have been using this product consistently for over a week and can honestly say that it has done WONDERS to my skin. My skin isn't exactly bad but I do get the occasional spot and I am prone to having pores. I've seen a huge reduction in redness to my face in just a week and I can't wait to see how good my skin looks after a month!

Definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to up their skincare game, it is quite pricey at £11.95, however you can opt for a smaller sized pot for £7.50.





Finally I got my hands on 'Mac Prep&Prime Fix +', I am not very good at remembering to use setting spray - the only one I used before was Elf but it wasn't very often that I would use it.  I usually have to top up my foundation every few hours because otherwise it comes off and I decided to purchase this setting spray/primer to stop that from happening.

I usually spray some mist before I apply my foundation and again after I've contoured and highlighted. There are many other setting sprays that I want to try out in the future, specifically: Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray

I have found that this setting spray works particularly well for makeup on a night out, as apposed to during the day. I haven't used the spray for longer than 6 hours so I can't comment on whether its long lasting or not. I purchased this spray for £17.00 which is quite pricey.





My first Stila Colour Balm Lipstick!!! I purchased this today from Marks&Spencers for £16.00, I've been eyeing it for over a week and needed a new browny nude lipstick. The formula of the lipstick is very creamy and moisturising, I am sooo obsessed with it!

I could definitely see it being worn as an everyday type of lipstick because its very subtle and not too in your face.

The shade of the lipstick is Vivienne (Terracotta Rose). 


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, if anyone has any skin care recommendations then please comment below :) 

Love you all

Leah x






Comments

Popular Posts