UNI HALLOWEEN OUTFIT 2016


Hi everyone! I've had the best Halloween so far this year, I visited Thekla nightclub in Bristol with my flat mates and it is safe to say that we smashed it ! I went as the Devil and chose my costume really last minute so I had to make do whilst on a budget, here are some of the pictures from my night....

Two piece outfit : £25-£30 Missguided
(I've re worn this outfit on numerous occassions)


Devils trident : £1 Asda


White Eye Contacts : £9.99 Costume shop



Devil Horns : £1 Asda

5am selfies in a kebab shop are the one




   Only a quick post, but hope you enjoyed! I know its a bit late to do a Halloween post now, but maybe it will give you some inspo for next year? Always good to be prepared. 

Thanks for reading lovelys 

Love Leah xx

Comments

Popular Posts