W7 EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW




W7 EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW 


Hello everyone! I recently purchased a new eye shadow palette from the new beauty store in the outlet and wanted to share my review on the product. I purchased the palette for around £3.99 but it can be bought for £5.95 from W7 Cosmetics.

Please note that all links to where my products are from will be listed at the end of my blog post.


Brown has always been my 'go-to' colour as such, in terms of eye shadows. I think that it really suits my caramel complexion and creates a striking look. 

I purchased this palette over a week ago and have been using it religiously ever since. The pigmentation of the eye shadows is fabulous and lasts all day long! I always hate it when I buy a new eye shadow palette and the eye shadow wears off throughout the day, and I have to keep topping it up. 

I would highly recommend this product to a amateur makeup enthusiast (like myself) or a beginner who is just starting out, it really is value for money and you can't really go wrong with getting 10 eye shadow colours for the inexpensive price of £3.99.

I really appreciate that the palette comes with two applicators to apply the eye shadow, because it can be awfully tedious using your hands ( which is something I rarely ever do).  

I tend to pick one of the lightest shades first, in this case I used the third pink shadow on the top row. I applied this all over my eyelid as a 'base' colour, then I selected another colour (the brown directly below it) and blended them together. I gradually built up my 'smokey eye' look by applying (the brown shade next to it) and merged this onto the crease of my brow bone to contour. Lastly, I chose the darkest brown shade to define and blend in the edges of the outer corner of my eyelid. 

I think that my look proved successful because it doesn't look too overpowering with the bold red lipstick, enough attention can be drawn to both features and they compliment each other well. 


Next time, I will improve this 'smokey eye look' by combining glitter eye shadows in particularly Boujois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in 09 and W7's In the Buff Eyeshadow Palette in Topaz to create a breath-taking look. 

Please excuse the glue marks on my eyelids, obviously I was wearing false lashes in this photograph.



Here is the eye shadow brush that I used, I know that it is not commonly used for eye shadow however it works best for me when shading and blending in the different colours. 



 I completed my look with a bold red lip -  L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Scarlett Creme in the shade : 461.

LINKS:




I hope you all enjoyed this look as much I did creating it! Thank you so much for reading my blog posts it honestly means alot. 

Love you all


Leah x 




Comments

Popular Posts