OOTD- Ripped Jeans




                     Hello Fashionistas!

 Today, Katie and myself decided to go shopping in town, stop off for a Costa and visit the nearby fair. Because we are both photography students ( if you follow me on social media, you might already know) we wanted to play around with our settings on our cameras and get creative. Katie kindly offered to shoot me for my blog.

My OOTD below is very casual and I would wear these garments out and about, maybe to college.


Nikki Tote Black- Fiorelli £29.00
Puma Suede Classic Fallen Rock Taupe- Footlocker £20.00
Turtle Neck Sweater- New look £8.99
Black Collar Check Coat - New look £37.00
Ripped Black Jeans (not very visible in this photo) - Newlook £20.00

You will have to excuse how short my legs look, I can assure you that they don't normally look like this, and for some reason the rips on my jeans do not show up very well. 



                      Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!


                         Love Leah xx







Comments

Popular Posts