My Top 10 Favourite Online Shops




Hello Fashionistas!


Today, I thought I would do a quick post about my favourite online shops; if I find anymore I will update this.

As I work at the weekends and attend college during the week, I don't have a lot of free time to go out and shop so I do the majority of my shopping online. A lot of these websites I have found through other people and from watching YouTube channels.

1. Pretty little thing: I am sure a lot of you have already heard about this site, it's one of my top 5 favourite clothing sites. The quality of the garments is incredible and at such low prices, you'd be a fool to miss out! I especially love that the website offers 15% discount for students, helping a broke gal out. I have purchased some of the nicest play-suits from this site for less than £20.00!!!, If you love a bargain (like me ) then you should definitely check this site out.
[http://prettylittlething.com/]

2. Choies: This is an amazing site that sells a variety of clothing items at discounted prices.
I think that this clothing company is based in China (forgive me if I am wrong) so unless you're a patient customer then bare this in mind when ordering! I have watched so many online shopping hauls and this store is frequently mentioned by people from the UK, US, AUS etc. This shop offers free shipping worldwide which I think is amazing because I have splashed out so much money on shipping items aboard and it takes forever to arrive!.
[http://www.choies.com/]

3. Sheinside: Like Choies, Sheinside is based in China. Sheinside items are often discounted but are of very good quality!. I have had no issues with items being delivered (some people have complained about their's being lost in the post)
The garments look exactly the same as they do on the site.
 I would advise you all to be aware of the clothing sizes- because they are from China they may come up a lot smaller in person, so for example if you're a UK size 8 (S) then you may have to order a size 10/12 (M) on the site.
[http://www.sheinside.com/]

4. Ebay!: Everyone's obviously heard of Ebay, its one of the most popular shopping websites out there! I usually buy gadgets and things for my phone on it, however quite recently I was watching (TheVintageVision)'s YouTube videos on Ebay Fashion Dupes and was inspired to hunt down some little fashion gems.
[http://www.ebay.co.uk/]

5. Simply Different: This is more of a jewellery shop, for those accessories mad shoppers. There are SO many different indie/vintage jewellery shops online at the moment ( deadseajewellery& crimsonjewellery) to name a few. Simply different is one of my favourite stores, it is so affordable and I've ordered so many necklaces and rings from the site. They always wrap them up in cute little gift bags with sequins inside them and usually include a thank you note for shopping with them, which I think is so nice.
[http://itssimplydifferent.bigcartel.com/]

6. Bank: Now I know that Bank has a high street store as well as an online one, but I have only just recently discovered it. I stumbled upon it (online) by accident and haven't looked back! It reminds me a bit of Asos (which is also a fabulous store) in the sense that it is one big store that offers loads of different brands for example Superdry and Lipsy. One of my favourite brands is Blonde&Blonde because the clothes are very fashionable (very indie and bohemian) but also casual (tartan & basic tees).
[http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/]

7. Etsy: Etsy is a quirky online store that sells everything and anything you would ever possibly need, and more. From handmade vintage garments to mobile phone accessories; you are bound to find something that catches your eye on this site. The best thing about Etsy is that it sells products from all over the world, so it is very unlikely your friends will have the same jewellery,clothes etc as you.
[https://www.etsy.com/]

8. Forever 21: Unfortunately the nearest Forever 21 store to me is in Bristol so instead of travelling all the way there, I usually shop online. Forever 21 is unbelievably affordable and so fashionable! It is one of my top 5 online clothing stores that I often spend hours browsing through.
[http://www.forever21.com]

9. Miss Pap: I discovered Miss Pap a long time ago and have bought alot of dresses/playsuits from them. The quality of the dresses is good, however I have had one issue with the website. I ordered a sweet heart neckline little black dress thinking that it would look the same on the model as it would on me (big mistake!), I tried the dress on and it was too big on the boob area and made me look slightly chubbs....ain't nobody got time fo' dat!! So obviously I returned the item but I had to pay for the delivery and the refund took 2 weeks to process so I ended up spending a lot more than I anticipated. OTHER THAN THIS I have had NO trouble with the site, so please do not be disheartened/ put off by this because the garment was nice it just didn't suit me haha.
[http://misspap.co.uk/]

10. Romwe: I am yet to order something off this site, due to it being a US site and I can't be dealing with waiting a month+ for delivery. The garments on the site are gorgeous and I have eyed up so many nice coats that I have mentally bought haha. After Xmas I will be sure to check out this store to see if any of the coats I want have been discounted then I will order one. If you like online stores that are quirky and different then, this one may be for you!!
[http://www.romwe.com/]

I said at the start of this post that it was going to be 'quick' however it took me well over an hour to write this haha, I wanted to carefully select the best websites for you all whilst watching the vampire diaries which isn't a good combination because admittedly it distracted me.

Hope you are all well, thank-you so much for taking the time to read my blog it means alot.

Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts