MAX FACTOR CONCEALER REVIEW



Hello fashionistas!


Today, I am going to be doing a review of Max Factor's Master Touch Under-eye Concealer. I bought this concealer a week ago and have been hooked ever since!

At the time of purchase Max Factor were doing a deal where you spend £15.00 and you get a free gift box of goodies worth up to £31.00. In this gift box, was a mascara, a red lippy, eye shadow and a nail polish. 

I have been dying to try a new concealer for ages, but hadn't got round to buying a new one. 
This concealer was around £7.99, which isn't too bad compared to other brands. 

I had to ask a beauty consultant to help me find my colour, because let's face it we've all had that struggle to find the right foundation/concealer. 


There's so much I could say about this product, first of which is that it is amazing! It applies evenly and conceals all of my pores, blemishes, &spots. I would say that the finish is more matte then dewy and creates a flawless look; which I prefer.  I don't even need to apply foundation when I have this on because it already looks like I am wearing it. 
If anyone is looking for a new concealer, I would definitely recommend this one!
I would say that I  use a large amount every day and often have to top it up throughout the day, so I am not sure how long it will last because the tube is quite small. 


I apply this concealer with my flat Mac makeup brush (very similar to the F80 by Mac). This brush is usually used for foundation but I have found that it works better to conceal my under eye bags and blemishes across my skin. 


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Love Leah xx

Comments

Popular Posts