OOTD- Chelsea Boots



Hello fashionistas!

I thought I would make a blog post today because I haven't for a while, I have been so busy lately revising for my upcoming exams in May and June and doing college work.


I have been meaning to get my hands on some Chelsea boots for quite a while now, I have searched high and low for the past few months. I went into Topshop the other week and was eyeing up some gorgeous black chelsea boots which were £45.00, but of course I am way too stubborn to spend that much money on a pair of shoes.

However I went into Newlook today and was utterly amazed at the excellent range of Chelsea boots, I found a pair of brown leather chelsea boots reduced from £50.00 to £18.00!!!! Now if that isn't a bargain then I do not know what is.

                                     

                                   
                                         Size : 6


The chelsea boot is an extremely versatile shoe that works just as well with dark blue jeans and a casual top as it does with a black playsuit and a big coat.

 Below I have styled my chelsea boots with an everyday outfit that can be worn casually, 
out for a lovely day with friends, to college or on a cold, windy walk somewhere.


                                                                 Leggings- H&M
                                                                Jumper- Tescos
                                                                Coat- Levis

I used my I phone 5 for the photo of my chelsea boots 
and for the OOTD photos I used my Nikon Coolpix L120

These shoes are definitely my new favourite item in my wardrobe and I will be purchasing some black chelsea boots very soon.

Hope you are all well, thank-you so much for taking the time to read my blog it means alot.

Leah x




Comments

Popular Posts